The McBerns Story
McBerns has been operating as a Consultant and Original Equipment Manufacture (OEM) in the water and construction industries since 1991. In this time the company has grown to become an Australian market leader in the provision of odour management products and services as well as the design and manufacture of safety access covers.
Beginning as a small family company, the organisation’s foundation has been built upon reliability, trust, and a commitment to customer satisfaction. It is this ethos that has allowed the company to experience over 400% growth in the last 5 years and will ensure its continued prosperity.
We pride ourselves on our ability to provide you with the best technical advice, the best products and the best service.
OUR CUSTOMER COMMITMENT
The commitment McBerns has to quality service and customer satisfaction is evidenced by the following key achievements:
- Recognition of the innovative design and quality of our safety access covers have resulted in the specification of the McBerns Safety Lid by 20 Water Authorities, Australia Wide. This culminated in the McBerns Safety Lid being chosen as the preferred product for the Christchurch, NZ rebuild.
- Development of new odour abatement technology resulting in the specification of the McBerns filter odour filter range across more than 20 water authorities throughout Australia and New Zealand
- Inclusion on the SEQ Design Code Supplier List
- Achieving over 400% revenue growth in the last 5 years.
- Quality Management System Certification
- Production of more than1000 Safety Access Covers over the last 12 months
- We have a loyal client base with whom we have constant communication.
- Our reputation has grown as an ethical, trustworthy and reliable company.
- We use our industry knowledge and innovative methods to analyze problems and solve them efficiently and economically.
McBerns recognises that its main asset is its employees; their expertise and experience has allowed the business to develop the reputation it has today. Our key staff have over 100 years combined industry experience in the Water & Wastewater sector.
McBerns retains such high quality staff by providing in-house and external training and development programs so that each member of the McBerns team is continually up skilled in their respective fields. It is this continual development and encouragement of staff members that has produced a skilled, high performing, cohesive and loyal team culture.
Our longevity in this Industry is proof that we are here for the long haul and are committed to providing quality products and service to all our clients.
We have implemented Quality Management Systems throughout our company organisation and are regularly independently assessed. We are proud to say that we meet and often exceed QMS requirements.
As a further commitment to improvement and education in our sector, we are members and partners in various Industry Associations: WIOA ( Water Industries Operators Assoc); AWA (Australian Water Assoc); IPWEAQ (Institute of Public Works Engineering Aust Qld); ACA (Australian Corrosion Association). These Associations are committed to keeping their members up to date with the latest industry developments and technologies. From our participation we are able to make significant contributions and take advantage of the education and training as it becomes available.
Our commitment to our clients is to supply high quality products and services by continuing to strive, grow and improve our products and services through innovation.