The McBerns Air Release Valve (ARV300 ) Odour Filter has been designed to eliminate odours from sewer rising main air release valves, whilst allowing air to be drawn back into the sewer system without the release of noxious gases to atmosphere.
Designed to operate passively, the filter housing sits over sewer rising main air release valve where the ARV is either over a pit or above ground on a concrete slab. Incorporated in the top of the filter are 4 x 300M McBerns Combined Media Cartridges which adsorb and treat any gases released from the air valve.
There are two models to suit most air valve installations:
ARV300 - standalone passive odour filter
ARV300VP is connected to a vent pole.
AIR RELEASE VALVE ODOUR FILTER ADVANTAGES:
- CAPTURES 99.9% OF ODOURS FROM AIR RELEASE VALVES
- TREAT AIR FLOWS UP TO 60L/S WITH HIGH INSTANTANEOUS VELOCITIES
- ABILITY TO CONNECT TO BELOW GROUND, PARTIALLY BURIED OR ABOVE GROUND AIR RELEASE VALVES
- ABILITY TO CUSTOM DESIGN MEDIA CARTRIDGES TO SITE SPECIFIC AIR FLOW RATE AND CONTAMINANT LOAD
- CAN BE RETRO-FITTED TO AIR RELEASE VALVES ABILITY TO MONITOR H2S GAS TREATMENT EFFECTIVENESS
- IMPROVED OPERATOR SAFETY AROUND AIR RELEASE VALVES
- REPLACEABLE MCBERNS MEDIA CARTRIDGES
- COST EFFECTIVE & EFFICIENT ARV ODOUR TREATMENT
- ROBUST CONSTRUCTION TO SUIT THE EXTREME CONDITIONS
- VANDAL/CORROSION PROOF ENCLOSURE