McBerns Combined Media Odour Filters don’t mask odours; they adsorb and treat H2S and bio-gases. Proven Fast, Effective & Economical Solution for Odour Problems.
McBerns Combined Media Odour Control Filters have a wide range in size and treatment capacity.
- Vent Filters - domestic vents up to small/medium vent stacks.
- Ground Mount Filters - commercial small to medium airflows and odour readings.
- ZC-Series Filters - large industrial filter units low to extreme airflows and odour readings.
All of the McBerns Combined Media Odour Filters are designed for specific GAS FLOW RANGES AND CONTAMINANT CONCENTRATIONS.
The McBerns filters are not just activated carbon filters or bio-filters; they are Combined Media Filters using our uniquely formulated McBerns Combined Media Cartridges which work with activated carbon media to produce a continuous treatment process.
The H2S gases & other noxious compounds undergo their initial treatment by passing through the activated carbon. The final treatment is carried out by the McBerns media cartridges which capture and neutralize the odours by changing the gases molecular structure then releasing only clean air back into the atmosphere. We have had our odour filters in the market for more than 18 years. As part of our ongoing development strategy we have been collecting odour logging data from one of our larger Odour Control Unit for the last 4 years and we have the media cartridges and carbon scientifically analyzed. This information helps us to refine and improve the quality and longevity of our media .
So you can trust McBerns Combined Media Odour Filters to eliminate your odour problems!
WHY CHOOSE A MCBERNS COMBINED ODOUR FILTER?
- COMBINED MEDIA FILTERS - Adsorbs & Treats 99.9% of all H2S, VOCs & Bio-gases
- PROVEN TRACK RECORD - Odour Logging Data Support
- ECONOMICAL & EFFECTIVE - Low Operating & Maintenance Costs
- PASSIVE OPERATION - No Mains Power or Complicated Telemetry Required
- LONG LIFE MEDIA - Compared to Standard Carbon Filters
- ELIMINATES ODOUR COMPLAINTS - Happy Customers
- QUICK, SAFE & EASY TO INSTALL & SERVICE
- REPLACEMENT MEDIA CARTRIDGES & IMPREGNATED ACTIVATED CARBON
- COMPREHENSIVE SIZES AND CAPACITIES- Suit All Sites & Situations
- COMPATIBLE - Can Be Adapted to Any Pipe Size
- WIND ASSISTED OR ELECTRIC FANS - Available For Faster Extraction
We can assist you in choosing the right size for your odour problem.
We have been regularly monitoring it's progress. By taking odour logging data from the inlet and outlet side of the filter and analyzing the media material we have found some astounding results.
We have had one of our early ZC1200 Filter Units operating in the field for 4 years and we have not changed the media cartridges or carbon.
The filters are a fast, effective solution for odour emissions on vent stacks, pump stations, air valves, receiving manholes, sewer lines, holding tanks and overflow tanks.
The filters are robustly constructed to suit the harsh environment where they are employed. The filters come in varying sizes and can be easily adapted to suit individual sites. The filter media can be disposed into land-fill.
The McBerns Combined Odour Filters are designed and manufactured in Australia and distributed worldwide. The Combined Odour Filter Range has comprehensive sizes and capacities to tackle almost any odour problem.