Blauberg Inline Fans
Blauberg Inline Fan
- Supply and exhaust ventilation systems installed in various premises.
- Ventilation air ducts requiring high pressure, powerful air flow and low noise level.
- Compatible with Ø 100 up to 315 mm round air ducts.
- Casing made of low-flammable polypropylene.
- Ventilation unit with terminal box. Can be turned to any position.
- Special casing design permits easy dismantling of the impeller and
motor block for fan servicing without dismantling the air duct.
- Double-speed single-phase motor on ball bearings.
- Equipped with thermal overload protection.
- The built-in switch (option US) or external switch for multi-speed fans (available upon separate order) are used to select one of two capacity modes.
- Smooth speed control is possible with a built-in speed controller
(option FR) or an external thyristor speed controller (available upon
- Due to compact design the fan is the ideal solution for mounting in
limited spaces, including space behind a false ceiling.
- The fan can be installed in any section of the ventilation system from
intake to the end of the ductworks.
- Wall or ceiling mounting with a mounting plate.
- ТD – mounting kit for installation of one diameter fans in parallel (for
- TL – mounting kit for installation of one diameter fans in series (for