The McBerns ZC–Series Filter Range has a proven reputation for treating odours fast and for being cost effective. Utilising our Combined Media Filtration the ZC-Series filters achieve up to 99.99% H2S gas removal through adsorption and treatment processes when installed and operated in accordance with product specifications.
The toxic gases and odorous compounds, including hydrogen sulphide gas(H2S), acidic gases and volatile organic compounds (VOC’s) are adsorbed and treated by the combined media filtercartridges. The filters utilise a combination of natural minerals, oxidising agents and micro-porous, impregnated, pelletised activated carbon media.
They are designed for trunk sewerage systems, sewer air release valves, manholes, pump stations, packaged treatment systems, rising mains, sewer pressure main discharge point and treatment plants.
In the ZC Series Filter Range there are four sizes to suit almost any situation or odour problem.
They are modular and can be fitted as stand alone or installed in parallel if required. The units are fully rechargeable with our specially formulated McBerns combined media cartridges and filter media.
The ZC300, ZC1200, ZC1500 and ZC3000 Units are constructed from stainless steel with a combination of uPVC replaceable cartridges and an activated carbon treatment zone. The media and carbon can be disposed in landfill sites.
All our ZC-Series Odour Filters have an anti-corrosive internal coating with stainless steel fixtures and the outlets/drain valves are a combination of uPVC and Polyethylene(PE). They are built to last.
- LARGER CAPACITY MIXED MEDIA ODOUR FILTERS
- ELIMINATES ODOURS FAST BY CONTINUOUS ADSORPTION & TREATMENT
- HIGH AIRFLOW RATES OF 200L/S PLUS
- PORTABLE & MODULAR CAN BE PARALLEL MOUNTED
- ADSORBS & TREATS HIGH LEVELS OF H2S, ACIDIC GASES & VOCS
- FAST & EASY TO INSTALL, SERVICE & MONITOR
- FULLY RECHARGEABLE MEDIA CARTRIDGES & CARBON
- PASSIVE OR EXTRACTION OPERATION
- ROBUSTLY CONSTRUCTED TO SUIT THE HARSH ENVIRONMENT
- COMPACT & AESTHETICALLY DESIGNED TO BLEND INTO THE SURROUNDING AREA.
- VANDAL PROOF SUITABLE FOR LOW SECURITY SITES
- REDUCES CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS
The interior of the ZC Filters are sprayed with a super tough polymer, which is chemical resistant. The lining reduces the corrosive effect of H2S gases on the inside of the odour filters making them stronger and longer lasting.
“EXE” Extraction Fan with Cover
Used where there is a high displacement of air and excessive odours within a pump station. A 3-phase “EXE’ extraction fan can be attached to the filter which assists in the fast removal and treatment of the H2S gases, this increases the filters effectiveness.